Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced – ages 6-18yrs old.
- 1 hour a wk
- Same instructor each week
- Level testing evaluation 3 times a year (opportunity to move up a level)
- Specific curriculum designed for ninjas to progress in strength and agility
- Will have opportunity to compete in youth competitions we’ll host throughout the year
Ninja team athletes must be 10-18 yrs old and will be required to attend 2 – 90min classes per week. The ninja master instructors will prepare the ninjas for competitions around the region. Master instructors will attend competitions with ninja athletes. Ninja team athletes will compete in several competitions throughout the year.
- 2 – 90min classes each week
- Same instructors each week
- Training program put together from American Ninja Warrior competitors
- Training program designed to increase strength, agility and discipline
- Opportunity to compete against several ninjas in the surrounding states
Adult Ninja class is our time to play, while getting fit! It’s designed to give adults the opportunity to get stronger in a fun and different setting. We have also put together a training program for adults that wish to pursue American Ninja Warrior! The program has been established by American Ninja Warrior competitors Tyler Smith and Spencer Johnson (owner of Emerge academy).
- $120 / month
- Access to all adult classes/ Adult open Gyms/ Access to basic workout facility during hours of operation
Punch cards are for Open Gym only and can be shared between kids and adults with in the same family.
- Day Pass – $25 – Expires in 1 month
- 5 Punch – $90 – Expires in 1 month
- 10 Punch – $170 – Expires in 3 months
- 20 Punch – $320 – Expires in 3 months
- 50 Punch – $750 – Expires in 6 months