Have you ever wanted to try out obstacles you see on the tv show American Ninja Warrior? Emerge Academy has got you covered with youth and adult classes! Ninja warrior classes offer a total body workout while being fun and adrenaline-filled. Our ever-changing obstacle courses help students build confidence in their physical abilities while also improving their overall athletic performance. Training also helps to condition the body, increase stamina, strength, agility, and flexibility.
Beginer, Intermediate, Advanced
6 – 18 years old
- $81/month & $35 annual fee
- 1 hour a week
- Level testing evaluation approximately every 4 months (opportunity to move up a level)
- Specific curriculum designed for ninjas to progress in strength and agility
- Students will have opportunities to compete in youth competitions throughout the year
All students new to Emerge will start in our beginner class which focuses on the fundamentals of ninja warrior. From there they will be evaluated and placed in the appropriate level. You may also set up a private lesson with an Emerge coach to have your student evaluated and placed.
Want to try out a class to see what it’s like before committing? You can sign your student up for a one-time trial class to see if it is a good fit! A trial class costs $20 and is due prior to the class time. Following your child’s trial class, your place will be held until midnight. If your student loved class you can enroll them by submitting an enrollment request through the parent portal. Once the enrollment is approved, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions please reach out to the front desk!
Evaluations at Emerge
Once enrolled, students will go through an evaluation approximately every four months. The evaluation process generally takes two full classes. Upon finishing the evaluation, students will be sent home with their completed evaluation form with level placement. Each student will get a Beginning, Progressing, or Mastered on each of their skills. A ninja will need to master all skills in order to move up to the next level. If not, don’t worry! There is a lot to learn at each level, so students rarely move up four months after starting.
10 – 18 years old
- $175/month & $35 annual fee
- 2 – 90min classes each week
- Training program put together by American Ninja Warrior competitors
- Training program designed to increase strength, agility and discipline
- Opportunity to compete in several ninja competitions in the surrounding states
Ninja team is invitation only. The ninja master instructors will prepare the ninjas for competitions around the region. Master instructors will attend competitions with ninja athletes. Ninja team athletes will compete in several competitions throughout the year.
Adult Ninja Membership (ages 16+)
$39/month & $35 annual fee
- Adult Class on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 8:00-9:00 pm.
- Adult Open Gyms on Thursdays, 8:00-10:00 pm.
- Basic workout facilities during hours of operation.
Adult Ninja class is our time to play while getting fit! It’s designed to give adults the opportunity to get stronger in a fun and unique setting. We have also put together a training program for adults that wish to pursue American Ninja Warrior! The program has been established by American Ninja Warrior competitors Tyler Smith, Cade Perkins, and Spencer Johnson (owner of Emerge Academy).
*HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO COMPETE LIKE THE NINJAS YOU SEE ON THE SHOW? WE WILL POST AND SHARE ABOUT NINJA WARRIOR COMPETITIONS AROUND THE MIDWEST!