Looking for a fun place to celebrate a birthday?!
Book your birthday party at Emerge Academy today!
Parties are scheduled on Saturdays:
- 1:00-2:30 pm
- 2:00-3:30 pm
- 3:00-4:30 pm
- 4:00-5:30 pm
$265 includes up to 15 party participants. $65 is due upfront and will be charged to the card on file once the request is approved. The remaining balance will be processed on the day of the party!
- 30 minutes in the gymnastics gym with foam pits, ground level trampolines, tumble track, etc. For this portion, the participants will be in bare feet.
- 30 minutes in the ninja obstacle gym for all parties ages 6 and up. For this portion, participants will need to be in shoes & socks.
- Parties for kids under the age of 6 will spend 15 minutes in the ninja gym and 15 minutes in the kinder gym which includes size appropriate ninja obstacles.
- 30 minutes in our upper observation level for gifts, cake, etc.
- You supply the cake, drinks, plates and utensils.
- WE do the clean-up!
- Our instructors are with your party in the gyms to coach them.
- You have the gym floor space to yourselves. No other parties or open gyms are on the floor at the same time.
Need a place for the younger kids to play during the party? Ask us about reserving the kinder gym for one hour! This is for ages 6 and under, and we will have a coach there to supervise and help out as needed. The reservation costs an additional $65, and each child who wants to participate will be $20 due on the day of the party. Any child who wants to play in the preschool gym will NOT be included in the party package limit.
Each birthday party participant must have a valid Emerge Academy account with completed waiver or SIGNED paper waiver by their PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN to participate. No exceptions! There are 3 different ways to get waivers completed for the party:
Click below to create an account which includes completed waiver. When creating the account, check marking and agreeing to our terms and policies is what fulfills our waiver requirement. Party participants will not need to save a card on file.
Click below to download and print waiver. These must be fully filled out and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
If some parents are bringing their child(ren) to the party, parents can complete the waiver when they arrive. They are printed and ready at the front desk.
*Anyone who wants to be on the floor, including parents, will need to have a waiver on file. Parents can easily do this by adding themselves as a student to their online account.